If you were having difficulties finding that perfect pair of jeans that defines your leg and waist without being excessively tight you came to the right place. The denim is thick enough to stand the test of time and the colour is strong enough not to ever fade away. Last but not least these outstanding quality organic cotton jeans are gentle on your skin and on the people and the environment involved in the process of creating them.
- When it comes to ecological requirements, GOTS has perhaps the highest standards among sustainability certification schemes. A GOTS label means that every step of the supply chain starting from seed to final product is GOTS organic cotton certified.
- Factories where fabrics for these jeans were produced are OEKO-TEX 100 certified meaning that no harmful chemicals remain in finished fabrics.
- MUD Jeans are also BCorp certified ensuring that the company meets social sustainability and environmental performance standards, meets accountability standards and is transparent to the public.
- MUD Jeans is Fairwear certified ensuring compliance with these labour practices: no child or forced labour, no discrimination in employment, freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining, payment of a living wage, no excessive working hours, safe and healthy working conditions and a legally binding employment relationship.
- Jeans are GOTS certified meaning that every step of the supply chain starting from seed to final product have been checked by accredited inspectors and meet high socially responsible standards.
- MUD Jeans are also BCorp certified, meaning that the company meets social sustainability and environmental performance standards, meets accountability standards and is transparent to the public.
Materials and Care
99% Organic Cotton, 1% Elastane.
Wash at 30 degrees.
MUD Jeans - Women Jeans Size Chart at Amberoot
Find out more about MUD Jeans here.
Shipping and Returns
Traceable international shipping..
More details about shipping.
More details about returns.