Coolest jacket. Oversized fit. Kangaroo pocket. Button collar. Matt black buttons. Profits from the sales of this jacket go to Sea Shepherd Organisation fighting illegal fishing and plastic pollution.
- When it comes to ecological requirements, GOTS has perhaps the highest standards among sustainability certification schemes. A GOTS label means that every step of the supply chain starting from seed to final product is GOTS organic cotton certified.
- The most sustainable version of cotton is a recycled one and here MUD Jeans uses 40% of it.
- Factories where fabrics for these jeans were produced are OEKO-TEX 100 certified meaning that no harmful chemicals remain in finished fabrics.
- MUD Jeans are also BCorp certified ensuring that the company meets social sustainability and environmental performance standards, meets accountability standards and is transparent to the public.
- MUD Jeans is Fairwear certified ensuring compliance with these labour practices: no child or forced labour, no discrimination in employment, freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining, payment of a living wage, no excessive working hours, safe and healthy working conditions and a legally binding employment relationship.
- Jeans are GOTS certified meaning that every step of the supply chain starting from seed to final product have been checked by accredited inspectors and meet high socially responsible standards.
- MUD Jeans are also BCorp certified, meaning that the company meets social sustainability and environmental performance standards, meets accountability standards and is transparent to the public.
Materials and Care
60% Organic Cotton, 40% Recyled Jeans.
Wash at 30 degrees.
Model is wearing size M.
Find out more about MUD Jeans here.
Shipping and Returns
Traceable international shipping..
More details about shipping.
More details about returns.