Sexy jeans fitting like a glove. Jeans are BCorp, GOTS organic cotton, PETA and Fairwear certified meaning wholehearted care and respect for people and planet.
- When it comes to ecological requirements, GOTS has perhaps the highest standards among sustainability certification schemes. A GOTS label means that every step of the supply chain starting from seed to final product is GOTS organic cotton certified.
- The most sustainable version of cotton is a recycled one and here MUD Jeans uses 40% of it.
- Factories where fabrics for these jeans were produced are OEKO-TEX 100 certified meaning that no harmful chemicals remain in finished fabrics.
- MUD Jeans are also BCorp certified ensuring that the company meets social sustainability and environmental performance standards, meets accountability standards and is transparent to the public.
- MUD Jeans is Fairwear certified ensuring compliance with these labour practices: no child or forced labour, no discrimination in employment, freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining, payment of a living wage, no excessive working hours, safe and healthy working conditions and a legally binding employment relationship.
- Jeans are GOTS certified meaning that every step of the supply chain starting from seed to final product have been checked by accredited inspectors and meet high socially responsible standards.
- MUD Jeans are also BCorp certified, meaning that the company meets social sustainability and environmental performance standards, meets accountability standards and is transparent to the public.
Materials and Care
60% Organic Cotton, 40% Recycled Jeans.
Wash at 30 degrees.
MUD Jeans - Women Jeans Size Chart at Amberoot
Find out more about MUD Jeans here.
Shipping and Returns
Traceable international shipping..
More details about shipping.
More details about returns.