Not all heroes wear capes. They can also wear 100% organic cotton T-shirts. Same thing. Quite often we do not think of the well-being of aquatic creatures. They might not able to read Shakespeare but are important part of the ecosystem that we should protect by any means as it kept us alive for thousands of years. Nowadays it is so easy to give something back and say thank you by wearing this T-shirt.
- The GOTS certification means that all stages of production have been checked by accredited inspectors and ensures high environmentally responsible manufacturing standards.
- All proceeds from the sale of this T-Shirt go to Searious Business work to divest plastic waste from our oceans.
- This T-Shirt is built to last! Durability is a hugely important aspect of sustainability.
- The T-shirt is GOTS certified meaning all stages of production have been checked by accredited inspectors and meet high socially responsible manufacturing standards.
- T-Shirt is also a Fair Wear Certifed. Fair Wear certification means that brand works to improve workplace conditions and has to implement FWF Code of Labour Practices in their supply chain. The code includes such requirements: no forced labour, no child labour, no discrimination in employment, freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining, payment of a living wage, safe and healthy working conditions.
Materials and Care
100% GOTS organic cotton.
Wash at 30 degrees.
Find out more about Searious Business here.
Shipping and Returns
Free international traceable shipping. Tracking number is e-mailed to you once the product has been shipped.
If shipping to the USA customs and import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges are pre-paid by Amberoot.
More details about shipping.
More details about returns.