To be or not to be. This often is not the question asked by vulnerable creatures living in the seas and oceans. Sadly, their destiny is quite often decided by us. They might not able to read Shakespeare but they are a crucial part of the ecosystem that we should protect and care for by any means. Wearing 100% FairWear and GOTS certified cotton could be one way of saying thanks to them and show that you care to see.
- The GOTS certification means that all stages of production have been checked by accredited inspectors and ensures high environmentally responsible manufacturing standards.
- All proceeds from the sale of this T-Shirt go to Searious Business work to divest plastic waste from our oceans.
- This T-Shirt is built to last! Durability is a hugely important aspect of sustainability.
- The T-shirt is GOTS certified meaning all stages of production have been checked by accredited inspectors and meet high socially responsible manufacturing standards.
- T-Shirt is also a Fair Wear Certifed. Fair Wear certification means that brand works to improve workplace conditions and has to implement FWF Code of Labour Practices in their supply chain. The code includes such requirements: no forced labour, no child labour, no discrimination in employment, freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining, payment of a living wage, safe and healthy working conditions.
Materials and Care
100% GOTS organic cotton.
Wash at 30 degrees.
Find out more about Searious Business here.
Shipping and Returns
Free international traceable shipping. Tracking number is e-mailed to you once the product has been shipped.
If shipping to the USA customs and import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges are pre-paid by Amberoot.
More details about shipping.
More details about returns.